The Best Big Band Jazz: Classics from the 1950s
This despatch estimate is based on information from both our own stock and the UK supplier's stock.
If ordering multiple items, we will aim to send everything together so the longest despatch estimate will apply to the complete order.
If you would rather receive certain items more quickly, please place them on a separate order.
If any unexpected delays occur, we will keep you informed of progress via email and not allow other items on the order to be held up.
If you would prefer to receive everything together regardless of any delay, please let us know via email.
Pre-orders will be despatched as close as possible to the release date.
Cat No: 600190
Number of Discs: 10
Release Date: 24th November 2014
April in Paris
- Count Basie and His Orchestra
The Cosmic Scene
- Duke Ellington's Spacemen
Duke With a Difference
- Clark Terry
A Portrait of Duke Ellington
- Dizzy Gillespie and His Orchestra
- Eddie 'Lockjaw' Davis's Big Band
Taylor Made Jazz
- Billy Taylor and His Orchestra
At the Monterey Jazz Festival
- Woody Herman's Big New Herd
A Message from Birdland
- Maynard Ferguson and His Orchestra
New Bottle, Old Wine
- Gil Evans
In a Jazz Orbit
- Bill Holman
- Art Farmer
Jazz in the Space Age
- George Russell and His Orchestra
- The Jimmy Heath Orchestra
Jazz North of the Border and South of the Border
- Chico O'Farrill and His Orchestra
- Louis Bellson and His Orchestra
Adventures in Rhythm
- Pete Rugolo and His Orchestra
They Met at the Continental Divide
- The Trombones, Inc.
Big Fat Brass
- Billy May
The Broadway Bit
- Marty Paich
Kenton with Voices
- Stan Kenton and His Orchestra
Error on this page? Let us know here
Need more information on this product? Click here