Terms & Conditions
- Europadisc (the website) is owned by Europadisc Ltd, Company Registration No 7552782, correspondance address: 29 Beeston Business Park, Technology Drive, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1LA, UK.
- By placing an order, you agree that email is an acceptable form of communication for you.
- Your contract for purchases made through the website is with Europadisc and you undertake that all goods are for private and domestic use.
- When an email is sent by the website to confirm an order, a contract has been entered into that amounts to an acceptance by Europadisc of your offer to buy goods from Europadisc (whether or not you receive that email).
- The confirmatory email will also contain a link to these Terms & Conditions (which may be amended from time to time)
- You undertake to check the confirmatory email to ensure that all details are correct.
- Prices on our website apply to online orders only and not to orders placed via any other method including, but not restricted to, phone, post and email.
- You undertake that the credit or debit card you use is your own and that sufficient funds are available to cover the costs of your order.
- You must choose a username and password during the website registration procedure. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must make every effort to ensure they are not misused.
- It is your responsibility to inform Europadisc of any changes to the details supplied by you.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
- You can cancel any item on an order up to 24 hours before despatch. This can be done by emailing, telephoning or writing to us quoting your relevant order details. Click here for contact details.
- Unwanted orders or items can be returned for full credit or refund provided you contact us within 14 days of receipt and provided that they remain sealed.
- We cannot guarantee that returned items will be credited unless you contact us for a Returns Authorisation Number before returning the item.
- All unwanted CD and DVD purchases are non-exchangeable and non-refundable if they are returned unsealed.
- Damaged and faulty goods will normally be replaced free of charge.
- Europadisc undertake to re-credit your credit card account within 30 days provided that the goods you wish to return are received by us in the condition that they were in when they were delivered to you.
- Unless the items you wish to return are either faulty or sent in error, you will be responsible for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Europadisc.
- If you paid for your order by cheque you may elect to be refunded either by a credit on your account or by cheque.
Order Processing and Delivery
- Credit and debit cards are debited in the currency with which you placed your order on the day of despatch by Europadisc.
- We aim to arrange shipment of most orders within 7 working days but your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers, or has not yet been released.
- If an order has to be part-shipped, you will not incur any additional carriage charges.
- Please be aware that, when shipping products internationally, cross-border packages are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- Title to any product ordered will transfer to you only when Europadisc has received payment in full for that product.
- Any shipped items not received by you and considered missing in transit after a reasonable time has elapsed will be replaced free of charge. If the original parcel arrives at a time after which you have also received the free-of-charge replacement parcel, you will be required to return the original parcel to us at your own cost. We usually require a minimum of 6 weeks to elapse before considering an international despatch missing in transit.
- Any order that cannot be fulfilled within 180 days will automatically be cancelled and you will be informed via email. You are welcome to then re-order the title if you wish us to continue trying to obtain it.
- Europadisc does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you of the correct price as soon as possible and ascertain whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Europadisc is providing this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Europadisc does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
- If you receive goods which are damaged, defective or not what you ordered, Europadisc shall, at its option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods or refund the cost of the goods in question provided that you notify Europadisc in accordance with our returns policy. Nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights.
- Goods sold on the website are for private domestic use and, therefore, no liability is accepted for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of data, income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the website or for any products purchased from Europadisc.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to an event outside our reasonable control.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorised framing of, or deep linking to the website or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, 'Intellectual Property Rights' means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the website shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the website, Europadisc reserve all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the website.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit or debit card to order.
- Europadisc may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time and place the new version on the website. All purchases from that date will be subject to the amended terms. Continued usage of the site constitutes acceptance of the new Terms.
Full details of our policies on privacy, cookies and card security can be found here.