Golden Age of Light Music: 100 Greatest American Light Orchestras Vol.3
This despatch estimate is based on information from both our own stock and the UK supplier's stock.
If ordering multiple items, we will aim to send everything together so the longest despatch estimate will apply to the complete order.
If you would rather receive certain items more quickly, please place them on a separate order.
If any unexpected delays occur, we will keep you informed of progress via email and not allow other items on the order to be held up.
If you would prefer to receive everything together regardless of any delay, please let us know via email.
Pre-orders will be despatched as close as possible to the release date.
Label: Guild - Light Music
Cat No: GLCD5235
Number of Discs: 1
Release Date: 15th January 2016
1. High Society Overture: Cole Porter - Johnny Green & the MGM Studio Orchestra
2. You Are Too Beautiful (from 'Hallelujah, I'm A Bum'): Richard Rodgers - Marty Gold & his Orchestra featuring Warren Covington (trombone)
3. Fools Rush In: Reuben (Rube) Bloom - Joe Leahy & his Orchestra
4. Amber Fire: Bill Snyder - Bill Snyder, his Piano & his Orchestra
5. Continental Capers: Billy May & Verlye Mills - Joe Reisman & his Orchestra
6. East of Eden (Theme from the film): Leonard Rosenman - Dick Jacobs & his Orchestra
7. The Silver Tree (also known as 'White'): Victor Young - Tutti Camarata & his Orchestra
8. Champagne: Kermit & Walter Leslie - Kermit Leslie & his Orchestra
9. Andantino in D flat ('Moonlight and Roses'): Edward Henry Lemaire - Freddy Martin & his Orchestra
10. La Comparsa ('Carnival Procession'): Ernesto Lecuona - The Robin Hood Dell Orchestra conducted by Morton Gould
11. Tango Della Gelosia ('Time After Time'): Heinberg Mascheroni - Frankie Carle, his Piano & his Orchestra
12. Dance of the Elves: Emil Cadkin & Harry Bluestone - The Jay Gordon Concert Orchestra
13. I'll Be Around (from 'The Joe Louis Story'): Alec Wilder - George Bassman & his Orchestra
14. The Old Spinning Wheel: William J ('Billy') Hill - Morris Stoloff & the Columbia Pictures Studio Orchestra
15. My Heart Cries For You: adapted from an 18th-century French song by Percy Faith - Frank De Vol & his Orchestra
16. Lisbon Antigua ('In Old Lisbon'): Raul Portela - Don Costa & his Orchestra
17. As Time Goes By (featured in the film 'Casablanca'): Herman Hupfeld - Joe Bushkin & his Orchestra
18. China Doll Parade: JS Zamecnik - Russ Morgan & his Orchestra
19. Madalena: Ary Macedo & Ayrton Amorim - Henri Rene & his Orchestra
20. Haunted Heart: Arthur Schwartz - Russ Case & his Orchestra
21. In a Mist: Bix Beiderbecke - Lou Busch, his Piano & his Orchestra
22. Rhapsodero: Bernie Wayne - Richard Hayman & his Orchestra
23. Hey Professor!: Otto Cesana - Otto Cesana & his Orchestra
24. Zing Went the Strings of My Heart: James Hanley - Enoch Light & his Orchestra
25. Oriental Polka: Robert Mellin - Mitch Miller & his Orchestra
Error on this page? Let us know here
Need more information on this product? Click here