Mozart - Mitridate, Re di Ponto
save £9.67 (30%)
special offer ending 28/06/2018
This despatch estimate is based on information from both our own stock and the UK supplier's stock.
If ordering multiple items, we will aim to send everything together so the longest despatch estimate will apply to the complete order.
If you would rather receive certain items more quickly, please place them on a separate order.
If any unexpected delays occur, we will keep you informed of progress via email and not allow other items on the order to be held up.
If you would prefer to receive everything together regardless of any delay, please let us know via email.
Pre-orders will be despatched as close as possible to the release date.
Label: Signum Classics
Cat No: SIGCD400
Number of Discs: 4
Release Date: 13th October 2014
ArtistsBarry Banks (tenor)
Miah Persson (soprano)
Sophie Bevan (soprano)
Lawrence Zazzo (countertenor)
Klara Ek (soprano)
Robert Murray (tenor)
Anna Devin (soprano)
Orchestra of Classical Opera
Classical Opera continue their series of Mozart Operas on Signum with his 'Mitridate, re di Ponto', K.87 (74a). As well as the complete opera, this 4CD digipak release includes a bonus disc featuring the original versions of a number of arias from the opera that Mozart subsequently changed in the final version.
First Recording of the opera to include Mozart's original versions of seven arias and a duet.
- MITRIDATE, King of Pontus: Barry Banks (tenor)
- ASPASIA, betrothed to Mitridate: Miah Persson (soprano)
- SIFARE, Mitridate’s younger son: Sophie Bevan (soprano)
- FARNACE, Mitridate’s elder son: Lawrence Zazzo (countertenor)
- ISMENE, daughter of the King of Parthia: Klara Ek (soprano)
- MARZIO, a Roman tribune: Robert Murray (tenor)
- ARBATE, governor of Nymphaea: Anna Devin (soprano)
Error on this page? Let us know here
Need more information on this product? Click here