Melodies of Love and Death: Opera Senza Parole
This despatch estimate is based on information from both our own stock and the UK supplier's stock.
If ordering multiple items, we will aim to send everything together so the longest despatch estimate will apply to the complete order.
If you would rather receive certain items more quickly, please place them on a separate order.
If any unexpected delays occur, we will keep you informed of progress via email and not allow other items on the order to be held up.
If you would prefer to receive everything together regardless of any delay, please let us know via email.
Pre-orders will be despatched as close as possible to the release date.
Label: Challenge Classics
Cat No: CC72373
Number of Discs: 1
Release Date: 18th July 2011
The Osiris Trio’s discography encompasses two centuries of repertoire for piano trio, and includes song cycles and a critically acclaimed recording of Messiaen’s Quatuor pour la Fin du Temps. In 2009 the group released a fine CD featuring the piano trios of Antonin Dvořák.
Composer and arranger Bob Zimmerman is mostly known for his work on the album ‘Fascinating Gershwin’ that was released on the label Pentatone in 2007. He has also collaborated with the great Dutch choreographer Krzysztof Pastor in the 2010 ballet production “Nijinsky”.
- Ellen Corver (piano)
- Peter Brunt (violin)
- Larissa Groeneveld (cello)
1. Song to the moon (from “Rusalka”)
2. Addio del passato (from “La Traviata”)
3. Habanera (from “Carmen”)
4. La fleur que tu m’as jetée (from “Carmen”)
5. Carreau, pique (from “Carmen”)
6. Una furtiva lagrima (from “L’elisir d’amore”)
7. E lucevan le stelle (from: “Tosca”)
8. Love duet Fox & Vixen (from “The Cunning Little Vixen”)
9. Sola, perduta, abbandonata (from “Manon Lescaut”)
10. Pourquoi me réveiller (from “Werther”)
11. Tu che di gel sei cinta (from “Turandot”)
12. Dieux, viens aider ma faiblesse/Mon coeur s’ouvre à ta voix (from “Samson et Dalila”)
13. Che gelida manina (from “La Bohème”)
14. Un bel di vedremo (from “Madama Butterfly”)
15. Ist ein Traum, kann nicht wirklich sein (from “Der Rosenkavalier”)
Error on this page? Let us know here
Need more information on this product? Click here