Sax with Cocktails: Smooth Jazz Classics
This despatch estimate is based on information from both our own stock and the UK supplier's stock.
If ordering multiple items, we will aim to send everything together so the longest despatch estimate will apply to the complete order.
If you would rather receive certain items more quickly, please place them on a separate order.
If any unexpected delays occur, we will keep you informed of progress via email and not allow other items on the order to be held up.
If you would prefer to receive everything together regardless of any delay, please let us know via email.
Pre-orders will be despatched as close as possible to the release date.
Cat No: ALN1953
Number of Discs: 1
Release Date: 1st June 2015
This inspired new instrumental volume features 23 saxophone masterpieces by all-time great artists, providing another superior musical evening.
1. Cocktails for Two (Johnston/Coslow): Ben Webster & Coleman Hawkins with Oscar Peterson (1957)
2. Cry Me a River (Hamilton): Dexter Gordon (1955)
3. Night and Day (Porter): Don Byas (1951)
4. Autumn Leaves (Kosma/Prevert): Stan Getz (1952)
5. Nancy (with the Laughing Face)(Van Heusen/Silvers): John Coltrane (1962)
6. Dearly Beloved (Kern/Mercer): Sonny Rollins (1957)
7. Stardust (Carmichael/Parish): Lester Young with Oscar Peterson (1952)
8. Besame Mucho (Velasquez/Skylar): Art Pepper (1956)
9. Blue and Sentimental (Basie/Livingston/David): Georgie Auld (1953)
10. Memories of You (Blake/Razaf): Lee Konitz (1957)
11. Donít Blame Me (McHigh/Fields): Charlie Parker (1947)
12. Fools Rush In (Bloom/Mercer): Zoot Sims (1956)
13. La Vie en Rose (Louiguy/Piaf): Sonny Stitt (1952)
14. Warm Valley (Ellington): Johnny Hodges (1954)
15. There Will Never be Another You (Warren/Gordon): Lester Young with Oscar Peterson (1952)
16. Detour Ahead (Carter/Ellis/Frigo): Stan Getz with Oscar Peterson (1957)
17. Street of Dreams (Young/Lewis): Gene Ammons (1952)
18. My Funny Valentine (Rodgers/Hart): Gerry Mulligan (1958)
19. A Gentle Breeze (Sears/Raleigh/Lovett): Johnny Hodges (1951)
20. Body and Soul (Green/Eyton/Heyman/Sour): Gerry Mulligan (1955)
21. These Foolish Things (Strachey/Maschwitz): Art Pepper (1953)
22. A Foggy Day (in London Town) (G & I Gershwin): Cannonball Adderley (1957)
23. With a Song in My Heart (Rodgers/Hart): Sonny Rollins (1951)
Error on this page? Let us know here
Need more information on this product? Click here