Luis Codera Puzo - Multiplicidad
This despatch estimate is based on information from both our own stock and the UK supplier's stock.
If ordering multiple items, we will aim to send everything together so the longest despatch estimate will apply to the complete order.
If you would rather receive certain items more quickly, please place them on a separate order.
If any unexpected delays occur, we will keep you informed of progress via email and not allow other items on the order to be held up.
If you would prefer to receive everything together regardless of any delay, please let us know via email.
Pre-orders will be despatched as close as possible to the release date.
Label: Col Legno
Cat No: WWE1CD40412
Number of Discs: 1
Release Date: 2nd March 2015
WorksAproximacion a lo indivisible
Multiplicidad y relacion
Oscillation ou interstice
ArtistsSarah Maria Sun (voice)
UMS ’n JIP
Luis Codera Puzo
'Multiplicidad' is not intended to be a disc that offers unity of listening but, rather, conceptual unity. The disc contains five different pieces written over a period of four years – in which time the music has changed considerably – and which reflect diverse visions about the concept that gives the disc its title. The composer therefore recommends listening to these works in isolation from one another.
- Aproximación a lo indivisible (2013) for voice and ensemble
Sarah Maria Sun (voice), Ensemble Modern / Clemens Heil
- Kaolinite [Al2Si2O5(OH)4] quartet (2012) for violin, viola, cello, double-bass
Ensemble Modern / Mariano Chiacchiarini
- Multiplicidad y relación (2011) for alto flute, bass clarinet, violin, cello, percussion (vibraphone, tam-tam), piano
- Oscillation ou interstice (2013) for voice and bass recorder
UMS ‘n JIP: Javier Hagen (voice), Ulrike Mayer-Spohn (bass recorder)
- Pi (2014) for electric guitar, trombone, double bass, glockenspiel, modular synthesizers, live-electronics
CrossingLines / Luis Codera Puzo
Error on this page? Let us know here
Need more information on this product? Click here