The Golden Age of Light Music: More Animal Antics
This despatch estimate is based on information from both our own stock and the UK supplier's stock.
If ordering multiple items, we will aim to send everything together so the longest despatch estimate will apply to the complete order.
If you would rather receive certain items more quickly, please place them on a separate order.
If any unexpected delays occur, we will keep you informed of progress via email and not allow other items on the order to be held up.
If you would prefer to receive everything together regardless of any delay, please let us know via email.
Pre-orders will be despatched as close as possible to the release date.
Label: Guild - Light Music
Cat No: GLCD5234
Number of Discs: 1
Release Date: 15th January 2016
1. Lobster Quadrille (from the ballet 'Alice in Wonderland'): Joseph Horovitz - Ron Goodwin & his Concert Orchestra
2. The Dancing Cat (from the American TV series 'Mr Lucky Goes Latin'): Henry Mancini - Henry Mancini & his Orchestra
3. The Cat and the Hippo: Wolf Droysen - The Lansdowne Light Orchestra
4. Playful Pup: Alfred Ralston - The Crawford Light Orchestra
5. Walking the Dog: Joyce Cochrane - L'Orchestre Devereaux conducted by George Devereaux
6. Firefly Serenade: Henry Angelo Trevison - Lawrence Welk & his Champagne Music
7. Lambing Time (from the film 'Wild is the Wind'): Dimitri Tiomkin - The Paramount Studio Orchestra conducted by Dimitri Tiomkin
8. Counting Sheep: Harry Revel - Hugo Perretti & his Orchestra
9. A Sleepin' Bee (from 'House of Flowers'): Harold Arlen & Truman Capote - Percy Faith & his Orchestra
10. The Donkey and the Bee: Monia Litter as Squire Mason - The New Concert Orchestra conducted by Cedric Dumont
11. Donkey Trot: Albert Marland - L'Orchestre Devereaux conducted by George Devereaux
12. The Donkey Serenade (from the film 'The Firefly'): Rudolf Friml - 101 Strings conducted by Rudolf Friml
13. The Lonely Bull (El Solo Toro): Sol Lake - Billy Vaughn & his Orchestra
14. Elephants' Parade: André de Basque, alias Albert William Ketèlbey - The Bijou Orchestra
15. Pink Elephant: Ernest Tomlinson - The New Century Orchestra conducted by Erich Borschel
16. March of the Pink Elephants: Emil Cadkin & Harry Bluestone - The Jay Gordon Concert Orchestra
17. Inchworm: Frank Loesser - David Carroll & his Orchestra
18. Little Red Monkey (Theme from the 1950s BBC TV series): Jack Jordan - Frank Chacksfield's Tunesmiths with Jack Jordan (Clavioline)
19. Flea Circus Suite: March of the Fleas / Ballerina / The Clowns / Coach Ride: Van Phillips - The Lansdowne Light Orchestra
20. Horse and Buggy: Leroy Anderson - Charles Williams & his Concert Orchestra
21. Horse Cars: J George Johnson - The Gaslight Orchestra
22. Poor Butterfly (from 'The Big Show'): John L Golden & Raymond Hubbell - Morton Gould & his Orchestra
23. Chameleon: Jack Beaver - The New Century Orchestra conducted by Sidney Torch
24. The Alligator and the Coon (from 'Acadian Songs & Dances' featured in the film 'Louisiana Story'): Virgil Thomson - The Cleveland Pops conducted by Louis Lane
25. Grand Waltz of the Flowers and Dragonflies (from the ballet 'Alice in Wonderland'): Joseph Horovitz - Ron Goodwin & his Concert Orchestra
Error on this page? Let us know here
Need more information on this product? Click here